Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Diary... Tired

.... yes, I titled this one "tired" because that is what I am tonight. Truthfully, I am so tired that my brain wants to stop working, stop thinking, stop analyzing.. I think school is getting to me. But I can't tire out, not yet. Yes, I am in the final year of my BS program, but I also have an MBA to obtain as well. Can't get tired yet - I have 2 more years to complete. But for now, this sista is worn out. Worn out, I tell you. Exhausted....perhaps my brain will be better after 8 hours of rest. I do hope so - I have class tomorrow.

Can't go to sleep yet. I promised myself that I would start my journal again and I must keep my word to myself and write something here, regardless of how trivial it seems, I must continue to write something in my journal. So.... here it is.....

SOMETHING.

*goodnight*

~Aye, out

No comments: