Saturday, March 18, 2017

Dear Diary - Cats and Groomers do NOT mix

Last week when we had the housekeepers come for spring cleaning, I decided to also schedule the groomers to come for a wash and brush for my two cats today.




Well today is the day and I am a bit anxious because my cats are very very skittish and tend to hide under my bed when someone knocks on the door or rings the doorbell. The appointment is scheduled for 3 o'clock today and I am concerned because I think we're going to get scratched up pretty badly when they freak out later today. I wonder if the groomer can knock them out for the duration??

So, the groomer has arrived and my cats aren't happy. Madison has been a good kitty and successfully endured her bath and brush - YAY she's all clean and fluffy again. However, Brooklyn has been hiding under my bed and won't come out...so I guess she's gonna take a pass this time....
bitmoji-20170318033249

No comments: